Rachel McClellan is an awesome person. She recently released Fractured Light (here’s my review) and she’s just all-around cool. She’s also apparently can’t sit still, because she’s releasing another book: Confessions of a Cereal Mother, which comes out soon.
Here’s the snazzy cover:
In this narrative you’ll discover several mind-saving rules, which include:
- Don’t throw your pregnancy test away before the full three minutes is up.
- Unless there is a rush on the grocery store pending a zombie-virus outbreak, never take your kids shopping.
- If your toddler is going to chew on a Band-Aid, hope it’s one found inside the community swimming pools chlorinated pool and not one found in their locker room.
- Never throw up in a cookie sheet.
- Things can always get worse. You could discover your child playing with a used tampon applicator. It’s not a whistle, sweetie.
- And most importantly, the moment one of your children is seriously ill, forget about everything else. You have the greatest honor in the world – being a Mom.
Get the Digest
Join 170+ others who get a weekly digest sent every Wednesday.
Follow Boyce’s Blog:
The Latest Discussions:
Upcoming Blog Events
Hmmm…nothing at the moment. Check back later.