So the lovely Kayla Curry came up with a really fun idea the other week: the All’s Fair in Blogs and More! Book Fair.
A bunch of authors are going to group together, using our blogs as virtual booths in an online book fair. We’ll discuss books, publishing, and other assorted awesomess.
The book fair’s specifics are still being worked out, but it’ll be a load of fun. The fair goes live on July 26 and goes for four days, ending July 29. In the meantime, here are some ways you can get ready for the fair:
- Like the book fair on Facebook
- <—– Spread the word using those nifty share buttons to the right of my blog post.
- Leave a comment if you want to feature someone on your blog or be added to the fair. We’ll be featuring each other’s work, so it’s a bit of give and take here.
- Tell your friends, libraries, and local cafes.
- Add that nifty button I have over there on the right to your blog, too.
This will be a lot of fun! I’m looking forward to working with all of the wonderful authors and bloggers who are participating in this fair.
Get the Digest
Join 170+ others who get a weekly digest sent every Wednesday.